Description of first aid
- In the case of losing conscience place the person in recovery position and ask for medical help.
- Do not provide anything to the person who has lost conscience through the mouth.
- If breathing is not normal, proceed to mouth-to-mouth resuscitation method. If the symptom persists call a doctor.
In the case of inhalation
- Move to a space with fresh air. Make sure the person exposed remains warm and in a comfortable position. It may be necessary to use artificial respiration and oxygen.
- In the case of inhaling large amounts, take the exposed person to an area with fresh air and keep them calm.
- If breathing stops, proceed to mouth-to-mouth resuscitation method. If there are difficulties in breathing provide oxygen. Call a doctor.
- Immediately wash out with lots of water for at least 15 minutes, while at the same time removing the exposed clothes and shoes.
- Call a doctor. Wash the exposed clothing before using it again.
- Prevent the possibility of a frost bite by gently warming the exposed area.
- Immediately wash out the eyes with lots of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a doctor.
- Swallowing is not recognized as a possible danger.